Financial and operational leases are the core focus areas that Dölberg Finance Holdings specialises in and our specialist advisors are on hand to offer assistance on the exact leasing product that best suits your requirements.
Leasing is an integral part of an asset financing structure as a company can use a leasing arrangement to acquire its fixed assets. Lease utilisation can be different for various firms as they use either the finance or operational lease solution; this is reflected in the financial metrics of firms, due in part to differences in the way that assets are acquired.
Lease agreements generally take the form of written contracts that specifically lay down the various terms and conditions of the lease transaction. Such terms and conditions include the period the equipment is to be used, the amount and timing of the lease payments, the specification of the equipment leased and any end-of-term conditions.
Benefits of Leasing Services
- The opportunity to preserve cash or working capital for investments in other projects instead of tying them up in the acquisition of assets. This is underpinned by the possibility of obtaining 100% financing alongside a close partnership in order to structure asset finance solutions to meet your cash flow needs.
- We create opportunities for you, the client, to further invest your preserved cash in our very attractive debenture schemes.
- As experts in the business of leasing, Dölberg offers you protection against interest rate fluctuations, by fixing the rentals during the tenure of the lease. This proposal acts as a hedging mechanism against inflation.
- Dölberg has a lean structure and therefore has the reputation of delivering excellent customer service and fast response and turnaround time, through our proximity and flexibility.
Dölberg offers the following Leasing options
- Finance Lease: a lease in which the risk and rewards, incidental to the ownership of the leased asset, are transferred to the lessee but not the actual ownership;
- Operating Lease: as above, but at the end of the operating lease, the title to the asset does not pass to the lessee, but remains with the lessor; and
- Sale and Lease-back: a structure that allows the owner of an asset to sell that asset to the leasing company (the lessor) and simultaneously lease it back from that same lessor.
Dölberg also offers International Leasing services. An international leasing transaction is one whereby the lessor and the lessee are domiciled in different countries. Such transactions are normally denominated in hard currencies, but have the same product characteristics of a finance or operating lease.
Dölberg provide asset finance from a central base in Mauritius, licenced and regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC).